Public Address System
Short Description: Our unified communications solutions is an advanced IP-based network communications which integrate and utilize your Voice, Video, Conferencing, Mobility and Messaging capabilities in effective and efficient way.
Unified Communications (UC) is no longer the future of technology, but rather the current life force behind it. With the help of systems integration and supporting solutions, UC is an essential part of everyday business. Communication and collaboration tools bring people and technologies together and connect them all around the world. With SAPInfra’s experience in UC integration, you can start aligning your business goals and needs with your technologies and create a seamless, fully integrated communications solution.
Empower your people with the UC and collaboration tools they need to succeed. Make your communications more effective, and efficient, and utilize SAPInfra’s technologies and solutions to integrate and better utilize your Voice, Video, Conferencing, Mobility and Messaging capabilities.
SAPInfra Technologies provides solutions with built-in voice and data convergence by combining IP-rich technology with the stability of TDM technologies. Ranging from single deployment or multi-site networks, SAPInfra can design and implement systems that are suitable for organizations of all sizes, offering models that scale from a dozen to over 10,000 ports.
Products & Services
- Supports a variety of interfaces, including E1, T1, PRI, and IP with SIP trunk and gateway support
- Network management and fault monitoring and tolerance features
- Support for relaying fax transmissions over IP networks in real time
- Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Lync integration for real-time web conferencing, instant messaging, and video/audio conversations
Businesses are now more dependent on Voice Communication Systems for collaboration and conferencing. Any downtime is simply not acceptable as it hits the bottom line. SAPInfra provides trained resident engineering services ensuring that all Voice Communication systems in your facility are in our care.
Products & Services
- Extended Warranty Management services
- Trained Resident engineering services
- Voice extension planning and management
- Move, Additions and Changes to voice ports and extensions