Our Privacy Promise
What information about you do we collect?
When you Contact Us with a query you provide us with the following personal information:
- your name,
- your phone number,
- your e-mail address
Why do we collect this information?
Our web server also collects data about every visitor to the Website, including you. This data includes the IP address, the length of time you spent on the Website and pages you accessed when visiting the Website. This information enables us to analyze your preferences both on an individual basis and an aggregated basis so that we can provide you with information that is more appropriate to you.
What do we do with your information?
We use your information for legitimate business purposes and which enable us to enhance the services we provide you with, to make our service and your Website experience more relevant and effective for you. This means that we use your information:
- To help us to identify you when you log in to the Website
- To allow us to contact you by email when required to fulfil the services we offer you so that we can contact you for our direct marketing purposes – for example, to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you based on your use of the Website and your email preferences.
- To help us to conduct market research and analysis which can help us to better provide our Services to you in the future so that we can contact you with information about our Websites and about our services (such communications may include advertisements, native/sponsored content or any other information relating to for third party companies and/or products that we think may be of interest to you)
- To allow us to personalize your visit to the Websites such as providing you with recommendations and tailored advertising to improve your experience on the Website.
- To deal with and respond to you about a comment you have submitted for or on our message boards, blogs and other user generated content facilities
- For our internal record keeping
- To monitor your compliance with our “Website Terms and Conditions”
Updating/Unsubscribing/Amending Your Information
We take steps to regularly update and validate Your Information to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date by contacting you via emails and with pop up notices on the website which ask you to verify or update Your information.
You can raise comments or questions about privacy issues, or remove Your Information from our database entirely or ask for a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
You can manage your email preferences at any time via the email preference link at the bottom of the emails we sent you.
The Website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites and you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We have taken appropriate steps to ensure that Your Information is secure to protect against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. Appropriate measures in place include limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
In order to improve your experience on the Website, we use a feature of your internet browser called a ‘cookie’ to track site usage and remember your preferences including what e-newsletters you want to receive.
What is a cookie?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary cookies
‘Cookies’ are set to help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you. These help the Website to function and enhance the look and feel of the Website. They also help to improve navigation around our Website and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of ‘cookie’ only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the Website. When you leave the Website they are deleted automatically.
‘Cookies’ are used to provide aggregated statistics on visitors to our Websites and their browsing behavior. This enables us to order the Website to make customers’ journeys easier, and if necessary make improvements. The data is aggregated and anonymized, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
To optimize our performance, we use Google Analytics, the world’s most respected and trusted analytics package.
You can set your browser to accept or reject all specific ‘cookies’. You can also set your browser to alert you each time a ‘cookie’ is presented to your computer. You can delete ‘cookies’ that have been stored on your computer but remember, if you prevent us from placing ‘cookies’ on your computer during your visit, or you subsequently delete a ‘cookie’ that has been placed, it will restrict features of our Website.
By disabling your ‘cookies’ from the browser settings, you will be restricting the ‘cookies’ that we use to manage our, website and this will have an impact on how the website will function. This will apply to all websites once ‘cookies’ are disabled via your browser settings and not only our Websites.
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.